Traditional Acupuncture is a safe and accepted complementary therapy. It is useful for treating young people and adults who suffer from a wide range of health problems including:
- Any stress-related illness
- Chronic pain, including back, neck, knee and shoulder pain and arthritis
- General Feeling of being unwell
- Gynaecological problems
- Infertility/Assisted fertility programmes
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Pain relief
- Pre-menstrual Syndrome
- Tennis elbow
There are also added benefits. Five Element Acupuncture treats you, not just your symptoms.
As well as significant improvement in your condition you’re also likely to notice a greater sense of vitality and an enhanced enjoyment of life.
In June 2013 I qualified to practise electro acupuncture which can be used to treat stubborn, symptoms including plantar fasciitis, achilles tendon problems, arthritic knees, wrists, fingers and toes.
Still not sure? Contact me for chat or to book a free 20 minute consultation and the clinic.